As used in this policy, the terms "using" and "processing" information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
European Economic Area Visitors
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights with respect to data for which Site administrator is the Data Controller:
- The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, Personal Data that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). If Site administrator is the Data Controller with respect to your data, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period, and if Site administrator is the Data Processor with respect to your data, we may redirect your request to Site administrator's customer acting as the Data Controller with respect to your data. We may decline a request for access to Personal Data in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your Personal Data, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data with your consent) may send you or to withdraw your prior consent or object to any further processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your Personal Data that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you;
- The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority concerning Site administrator's processing of your Personal Data.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that includes your Personal Information, Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. You will have the opportunity to opt out of the sharing of your information described in this paragraph. If you would like us to opt out of sharing your information for such purposes, please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we not share your information with third parties.
Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. The security of your personal information is important to us. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). In some cases, we also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit third party link, you may be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.